feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Better Blogging Brings Bigger Bank

Labels: , , , ,


I'm not going talk to you about creating a wonderfully spiritual essay capturing the essence of the holistic blog flower child ... blah blah blah ....

Blogging, for me, is more about profits, traffic, conversions, copy, great content and the thrill of the chase! And lets face it, maintaining a blog is a tough job with about a hundred things to track to ensure the traffic keeps flowing, content is hot and relevant, links are built and relationships forged.

Its enough to be overwhelming at best, and overpowering at its worst! As a blogger I like to focus my time on quality content and products that I can produce or JV with other bloggers, but with my time being eaten up by "admin" details, frankly the things that bring in the traffic and profits, suffer.

Last year this became all too true for me and I almost gave up on the entire blogsphere, wishing I had never even heard of it. Thank God I didn't!

I found help in the form of a blogging guru who helped me figure out what I needed to do, shortened my delivery time for good content, helped me to identify niche markets and better targeted keywords, and in short, turned a lackluster website with sales around $100 a month, to something of a cash-cow and I ended up with $122,000 sales for the 2007 year! Who was my guru ????

Blogging for Riches is an online DVD series that is simply FILLED with effective tactics to build a successful blogging empire. Using it's ideas and implementing them quickly and by the book, my sales absolutely turned around to where I actually left my job to blog full time.

Some of the topics covered include building traffic to your site, monetizing that traffic, the best content to retain traffic, profitable upsell opportunities, and backend sales strategies that boost sales by huge percentage points.

There is a total of about 70 videos available, each of them well done and filled with good info that can be used right away, many with immediate results.

If you're a blogger who needs a quick boost in the arm to get your site a tad move lively, or you need a complete makeover to churn out lots of sales and profits, Blogging for Riches may be exactly what your looking for, and you can start watching in about 5 minutes.